Join Lefty Kreh and Andy Mill for a one-day seminar for all levels of fly-fishers on Saturday, February 5, 2005, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Topeekeegee-Yugnee (TY) Park, Hollywood, Florida. Topics include:
- Lefty’s 50 tips for improved fly-fishing
- Andy’s proven tactics for landing big fish on fly
- Fly and equipment selections for the new millennium
- Up-to-date fly-fishing information from around the globe
- Reading the water: The emphasis will be on local species (exotics, bass, tarpon, snook, etc.)
- Lots of hands-on casting instruction
The seminar costs $200 per person, which includes lunch, and is payable in advance. Since class size is limited, early reservations are recommended. For more information or reservations, call Steve Kantner at 954-761-3570 or e-mail him at [email protected].