**HOW DO I POST A FISHING REPORT?
Our system for posting a fishing report has changed a bit from the old site. Reports are now posted in our forums rather than in the Guide Directory, but they will feed to the Guide Directory and to our site homepage, which gives your business great exposure and informs our readers about any fishing hot spots.
1. Log in to the site by clicking on the link in the top header anywhere in the site. (see example) If you have an existing guide account from our old site, it should work here. If you can't log in, please use the "forgot password" link
2. Navigate to our forums. You can do this by clicking on the "Forums" link anywhere on the site.
3. Choose the General Fishing Reports category in the forum list (see example).__ You will then click on your region in the Fishing Reports forum. (Please post fly-fishing reports in the Fly Fishing Reports forum farther down the page)
4. Click "Post New Thread" to add your report.
For best results, upload photos elsewhere (In our own Forum Photo Gallery or at a site like Photobucket) and use the [IMG] code to add photos to your reports. You can also embed YouTube videos in reports now, or add links back to your site. When posting your fishing reports, please include your location and the species you’ve been catching IN THE THREAD TITLE. Also, please watch your spelling and punctuation in these headlines, as they very well may appear in a prominent position on our home page. For optimal click-thrus, keep it punchy and clean!
**HOW DO I CREATE A GUIDE LISTING OR MODIFY AN EXISTING ONE?
1. Log in to the site by clicking on the link in the top header anywhere in the site. (see example) If you have an existing guide account from our old site, it shoudl work here. If you can't log in, please use the "forgot password" link
2. Once you are successfully logged-in, click on your username that appears in the header (see example). This will take you to your profile page.
3. Click on the "+" to expand "Fishing Guides Information" (see example). This is where you can add/modify guide listing information.
4. If you want to add or change your logo, click on "Upload Your Avatar"
Still have questions? Email email@example.com and tell us in as much detail as possible what the problem is. Please do not email us about your password until you have tried the "Forgot Password" link (you can find it by clicking "Log In"). We cannot retrieve your password due to the fact that they're encrypted for your protection.