The charming seaside town of Loreto, located on the shores of the Sea of Cortes along the eastern coast of Baja California Sur, will host Ronnie Kovach’s Annual Loreto Dorado Tournament. Taking place on September 19 & 20, 2008, tournament participants have the opportunity to win thousands of dollars in cash and raffle prizes while fishing in the waters identified as “The Aquarium of the World” by Jacques Cousteau.
Special four-day packages are available, which include:
- Credit toward the purchase of roundtrip airfare, LAX – LTO.
- Transportation to and from airport and hotel.
- 3-nights hotel accommodations at one of the following Loreto hotels:
- Hacienda Suites
- Hotel Luna
- Hotel Oasis
- Inn at Loreto Bay
- Posada de las Flores
- Super Panga with captain, rods & reels for 2 days; two fishermen per panga.
- All licenses, permits, transfers & taxes.
- Welcome cocktail party and farewell awards dinner.
Prices start at $1,200 per person, dependant on choice of hotel and include the tournament entry fee as well as one child under the age of 12 per panga for free. All proceeds raised from the Loreto Dorado Tournament will benefit local Loreto community projects such as The Homeless Children Institute and CAM Children Born with Disability Institute. Visit http://www.fishingexpeditions.com for more information.