- ICCAT's first resolution to adopt voluntary management of sharks and require data collection to prepare for stock assessments of blue and mako sharks in 2004.
- A resolution that supports scientific research to help understand Atlantic bluefin tuna stock mixing and movements.
- An amendment to the Atlantic blue marlin and white marlin rebuilding plan that keeps current management measures in place and plans for future stock assessments.
- A resolution to evaluate the effects of time/area closures to protect small swordfish.
- A recommendation to track the trade of bigeye tuna and swordfish.
- Tools to fight illegal, unreported or under-reported fishing, including a management standard for large-scale longliners.
- Proposals to collect bycatch data on seabirds and turtles.For more information, visit http://www.iccat.org.