- All sport-fishing regulations apply. Only donate legal-sized fish during snook season.
- Donate all legal-sized fish that are harvested. (Donating only large fish willbias the data.)
- Donate as many fish and as often as you can, however, do not target and harvest fish exclusively for the program. Keep only those snook you would normally keep.
- Donate both tagged and untagged fish. If a snook is tagged, please report necessary tag information to the Tagged Fish Hotline at 1-800-367-4461.
- When filleting, please leave all internal organs intact. Official drop-off locations:Melbourne Beach: Whitey's Bait and Tackle Sebastian: Sebastian Inlet Bait and TackleFt. Pierce: White's Tackle Shop Jensen Beach: Snook Nook Stuart: Gaffer's Bait and TackleJupiter: Fishing HeadquartersNorth Palm Beach: Lott Bros. Florida City: Jack's Bait and Tackle Ft. Lauderdale: Kingsbury Tackle Miami: High Tailin-it or Pirate's Den Bait and Tackle at Black Pt. MarinaHomestead: Don's Bait and Tackle or A-OK Fish ''N'' Bait Naples: Boat Haven or Angler's AnswerMarco Island: Marco River Marina or Moran's Barge MarinaFt. Myers: Lehr's Economy Tackle Shop or Shack Baits or The Bait HouseMatlacha: Seven Seas Bait and Tackle