- Trace the bases of the cup holders on the opposite corners of the cutting board. Cut out the holes so the cup holders fit tightly.
- Center the toilet flange ( ) on the cutting board, mark the screw holes, and drill and countersink for screws.
- Fasten the toilet flange to the bottom of the cutting board with the screws and nuts.
- Cut slots on one end of the PVC pipe so it seats securely into a rod holder.
- Cement the 3- to 11⁄2-inch PVC reducer to the toilet flange.
- Cement the 11⁄2- to 11⁄4-inch reduction bushing ( ) to the length of PVC pipe.
- Slide the top and bottom assemblies together and drill through both where they overlap to accept the linchpin.