No purchase is necessary to enter or claim prize. All entries must be received before 11:59 p.m. E.S.T. on March 31, 2004.
1. PRIZE DETAILS. One (1) prize will be awarded: A Cabela’s SR2 (Speed Retrieve) flyfishing reel (retail value $174.99).
No prize substitution or cash redemption allowed by winner. Prize is non-transferable. World Publications, LLC (heretofore referred to as “sponsor”) reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable. All prizes are provided “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. Limit one prize per household/family/entrant.
2. DRAWING, NOTIFICATION AND AWARDING OF PRIZES. A random drawing will be conducted no later than April 14, 2004, from among all eligible entries received. Sponsors’ decisions will be final in all matters relating to this contest.
The winner will be notified within 7 days after the drawing date. The winner must respond to the notification within 10 business days, or he/she will forfeit the prize. If a prize is not claimed within the time limit, an alternate prize winner will be drawn at random from all remaining eligible entries. If an eligible prize winner is not able to be selected from the first 10 eligible winners (i.e. selected winners are disqualified or are ineligible for any reason), the sponsors will no longer be liable for the disbursement sweepstakes prizes and the sponsors’ obligations to disburse the prizes will be considered to have been fulfilled.
Prize winner must execute and return to sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity release within 10 business days following attempted notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
The winner further grants the sponsor the right to use and publish their proper name and state online and in print, or any other media, in conjunction with the sweepstake. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the sponsor and their advertising and promotional agencies to use winner’s name and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
3. ODDS. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4. ELIGIBILITY/ENTRY. Contest open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. You may enter the contest at www.flyfishinsalt.com by completing all required fields on the online entry form. Or, mail a 3″ x 5″ index card with your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address to: FFSW-Cabela’s Giveaway, PO Box 8500, Winter Park, FL 32790. Employees and agents of World Publications, LLC, their affiliates, agencies, distributors, wholesalers and retailers, and members of such employees’ immediate families and individuals living in the same household, are not eligible to win. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS. By entering, participants release and hold harmless sponsor, their parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the sweepstakes or any prize won.
Once submitted, all entries become the exclusive property of the sponsor.
No responsibility is assumed by sponsor for lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by World Publications, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit a player’s ability to participate in this sweepstakes. The sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend sweepstakes should virus, bugs, or other causes beyond its control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of this contest.
7. Conduct. By entering this sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Official Rules will be posted at the sweepstakes Web site throughout the sweepstakes. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be: tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or web sites; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WORLD PUBLICATIONS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
8. LIST OF WINNERS. A complete list of winners will be posted on www.flyfishinsalt.com for at least 30 days following the acceptance of the winner.