Time: March 11th, 6pm to 10pm
Doors open at 6pm (registration) Tickets sold at the door.
Entrance $20, This event is limited to 300 people. It is open to everyone.
7 pm: MC: Mark Sosin. Introducing the experts. Other announcements to follow.
7:30 pm: Break into stations:
- Daytime fishing: RJ Boyle & Dean Panos sponsored RJ Boyle Studio
- Nighttime fishing: Tom Greene & Mike, sponsored by Custom Rod & Reel
- Bait rigging: Josh & Andy sponsored by LMR Tackle
- Big Fish Wiring station: Bo Jennings
- Trolling: Stewart & Frank Johnson: sponsored by Nightfighter lures and Moldcraft Lures
- ICCAT/NMFS: Ron Coddington & The Billfish Foundation.
- Sat tag station: Justin & Arthur, sponsored by HHSSSC
NMFS and FWC table
Artwork displayed by RJ Boyle. Check out the sword bills!
9:30 pm: Captain Bouncer and Captain Ray discuss their CAPTAIN views and tactics.
10 pm: Raffle prizes. One ticket with entry for grand prize for a Swordfish trip With Captain Bouncer Smith Other prizes are: Marlin & Sportfishing subscriptions, mounted 80" Swordfish (Global), Shimano 50w with rod, Lure kit, light sticks and more.
There will be a Cash bar and snacks.
IGFA Hall of Fame & Museum
300 Gulf Stream Way
Dania Beach, Florida 33004 U.S.A.